We are a group of athletes who have found success during and after our athletic career. This success could not have been achieved without the help and support from our local communities. Our mission is to find and create innovative ways that will love, lift, and inspire our communities to be better.
We organize service events that are focused on raising funds for people in need, providing resources to those who don’t have enough and helping lift up the less fortunate. Coming from many different communities across the United States, we know that opportunities are rare. Not only are they rare but many do not know of them when they are presented. Athlete Strong’s goal is to bring hope and positivity to any community it comes in contact with.
Athletes have a Unique ability to connect with their communities. Being role models and leaders, Athletes have to power to influence the Masses. Athlete Strong is that bridge that connects that big heart of Athletes and the community in need.
- First annual Athlete Strong Week of Service
- 100 kids served between Shop with Sly & our Partnership with Shriner’s Hospital
- First Athlete Strong Influence Gala raised $15,000 to fund Winter Service Projects and our 2018 Disaster Relief Project for Dominica
- Shop with Sly connected 40 kids with 30 athletes to help them pick out Christmas presents
- We were able to increase the people served in our Feed the Homeless project by 25% providing meals to 250 people